You can manage all your domain in a Grouped Domain Profile. If you have a number of domains with Tucows, and you want them to all show up in the Domain Management Interface in one place, follow these steps:
Keep one of your domains in mind as the target domain. The instructions below will group other domains together with the target domain into one “grouped profile” of domains.
- Log into the Domain Management Interface
- Click on the Manage Profile link
- Click on the Change Ownership of Domain (do not worry, you won’t be changing actual ownership)
- Enter in username and password of the target domain you want to add this domain to
- Enter the target domain name into Previously Registered Domain
- Put a checkmark on Move To Existing Profile
- Click on Change Owner
You will now see near the top of the screen that you are managing two domain names. If the target domain was already part of a grouped domain profile, you will see all the domains that were in the profile originally, plus the new one you just added.
Danger! Danger! Danger!
Just a few words about the security of grouped domain profile.
All domains in the profile will now have the same username & password. If anyone gains access to the username/password, they will have access to all domains in the profile and have the ability to change ownership of the domain names. Guard these access credentials carefully!